Thursday, March 22, 2012

Worst Day Ever

You would think that I would be able to resist sin purely for the reason of trying to have a good day.   It seems to me that whenever I sin, the rest of my day becomes terrible.   Immediately I feel regret and i cant pull out of the death spiral that always comes.   Today for example I watched porn, I didnt even put up a fight against the evil one, in fact without feeling much temptation at all I waltzed right into it.   For the next few hours I spent in front of the computer watching movies, then I went and played basketball and got terribly frustrated, now i come back to my room to do homework and dont understand a single thing.   I hate this feeling of hopelessness.   I cant even stand up and fight for what I believe in and i am being punished, rightfully so.   I need help and the fact that i am falling into temptation more and more I take to be a sign that I am doing something either very right, or very wrong.   I know that with one push I can rid my life of the addiction, I can run right through the wall of sin I have built and truly be held by God.   Every day I think that this Salvation is just a day away, and every day i find out Im wrong.  
Lord, I suck.   I cant do anything right and I am on my knees.   I have months until I am married and I feel right now that I wont be able to give myself wholly to my new wife.   I feel hopeless that I wont be able to free myself ever.   Please come to me Lord and give me the salvation I seek.   I am truly sorry for intentionally turning from you so many times and ask for your forgiveness.   Please Lord save me.   I know Lord that I have the strength inside of me to become victorious, please help me to use that strength that has been given to me by You.   Please save me from myself Lord.   I sacrifice myself to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment